Are you a dog lover looking for a new career? Leader of the Pack Canine Institute has franchise opportunities for people who want to open a dog day care in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and nearby states. Our team is inspired by the important role that dogs play in families and we are proud to serve people throughout our communities that need services for their pups. You may be wondering how to open a dog day care and we are here to answer that question for you!
- Create a business plan: Now that you have established that you want to pursue a fun and exciting career working with dogs and owning your own business, you will want to create a business plan that addresses your needs. You will want to establish the amount required for the initial investment, business insurance and licensing requirements, and other factors necessary to get your location up and running.
- Assess financing needs: To start your franchise, we will work with you on the total amount needed to begin. Establishing a line of credit with your bank, tapping into savings, or receiving a gift from a family member, are all ways to get funds for your franchise.
- Select a site location: Our team will work with you to find the right site location for your new dog day care business. Depending on the area you live in, we will find the perfect location to meet the needs of your new customers.
- Schedule training: We work closely with each of our franchisees to train them and their staff on the best methods for operating their Leader of the Pack Canine Institute location.
- Begin marketing: Once you have your doors open, you will want to begin marketing in order to reach new customers. From mail flyers to search engine optimization, digital and print marketing will be key to getting the dog day care running.
Whether you are a budding entrepreneur looking to start a new career or an established, business-minded person looking to diversify your portfolio, we have the perfect franchise opportunity for you. If you would like to learn more about how to open a dog day care with Leader of the Pack Canine Institute, contact our friendly team today!