that’s top dog
The Dog Franchise Industry
We’re ready for you. And so is the marketplace.
DID YOU KNOW?
Approximately 68% of U.S. households, or about 85 million families, own a pet; and of those households, 60.2 million own dogs.1 So it’s no surprise that U.S. consumers are spending more than $72 billion each year on pet services, including grooming and boarding2 — or that the growing, recession-resistant, pet grooming and boarding industry has reached an amazing $8 billion in size!3
As dog owners continue to treat their pets like family, and look for the best daycare, training, and grooming options, Leader of the Pack offers a dog franchise opportunity in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware that will meet the demand. We offer a refined business model that has been thoroughly tested and fine-tuned over the past decade. With the positive trends in the marketplace, combined with our experience as a well-established, market tested leader in the industry, it all adds up to a truly amazing opportunity for business savvy canine fans, pet care professionals, and others looking to make a real difference – in their communities and for themselves.
Grow your Leader of the Pack Canine Institute into the business you can howl about.
Here’s how Leader of the Pack dog franchise opportunity can benefit you:
- Consistent demand from dedicated pet owners who want a safe, fun and healthy daycare and grooming environment in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware for their pets
- Established concept with a system unmatched in the industry – one stop shop without cages, full web cam access, and professionally trained staff for peace of mind for “dog moms and dads”
- Protected area to help ensure a solid customer base
- Strong brand image synonymous with trust, reliability and a love for dogs and their families
- Multiple potential revenue streams for business growth:
- Individual Pet Training and Behavior Modification
- In Home Training Program
- Cage-Free Group Boarding
- Private Boarding Service
- Indoor/Outdoor Daycare with webcam viewing
- Full-service Grooming
- Full line of retail sales items
- An experienced management team’s skill set to guide you every step of the way.
When you’re ready to learn more about this exciting dog franchise opportunity and chance to own your own daycare and grooming business in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky or Tennessee, contact Leader of the Pack!